https://shop.paparazziaccessories.com/shop/index/

https://shop.paparazziaccessories.com/shop/index/

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Hair Cut!!!

So Sunday I was getting ready for church, things were going great, I had the kids cloths all layed out on the couch the night before I had my cloths all ready also and I was feeling really confident about getting to church on time. Right Wrong!!!! So Wrong, Chloe comes running into the bathroom where I was getting ready crying holding her doll that Hunter had Cut up!! "Mom Hunter cut my Dolly!!! And my......
HAIR!!!!! I about died!! I did my Best to try to conceal it for church and of course we were late!! I immediately texted Katelyn "Is there any way you could come fix Chloe's hair today Hunter cut it!!!! It's reallyd bad!!! Just let me know!"

And I just have to say Katelyn is a God Sent!! I am so grateful that she is willing to make Chloe's hair beautiful again on a Sunday!!
Getting started
Making sure I'm okay!!
She was such a good sport!!
Cutting Away!!
Grandma told her Hunter cut it crooked so Katelyn is going to cut it straight!
Grandma also told Hunter he didn't go to school in Salt Lake to become a Barber and only Barber's can cut Hair!





and finally
The finished product!! Katelyn your Amazing!!



And now for the back



She Love's it!!
I really like it too and I would have never cut it like this if I didn't have to but I'm kinda (KINDA) glad I had too!!



















1 comment: